The name of your organisation should be clear and obvious on every page of the site.
Provide full details about your organisation.
This information is usually put in sections called “About us” and “Contact us”. It includes, where applicable:
- Contact details: (a) name of organisation; (b) postal address; (c) telephone number; (d) fax number; (e) e-mail address.
- Location: (a) map; (b) details of how to reach your organisation by car and public transport; (c) opening hours.
- Charitable status: (a) registered charity number.
- List of staff: (a) name; (b) job title; (c) responsibilities; (d) photo; (e) individual contact details.
- List of other people involved, for example, Management Committee, Medical Advisory Panel, Editorial Board: (a) names; (b) role in your organisation; (c) role outside your organisation, for example, job title and employing organisation, or consumer representative; (d) photo;
(e) individual contact details.
When you include personal details on your Web site, for example, names and photos, you must abide by the Data Protection Act.
< previous page: trust | next page: purpose >