when you want something to eat quickly but you cannot afford to eat fatty food then here the the top 5 healthy snacks for you.
- Two dark rye Ryvitas with Marmite on top (fibre and vitamin B). So umami it’s really satisfying!
- Activia fat-free vanilla yogurt, 125g (calcium and probiotics). Incredibly creamy and delicious. Eat with a teaspoon, lasts ages.
- Kallo rice cake with smear of peanut butter on top (good fats). Filling and yummy.
- Tablespoon of cake decoration chocolate drops (10g) and tablespoon pumpkin seeds (10g) (good fats and protein). Surprising how many drops and seeds you get and how long they take to eat!
- Medium hard-boiled egg, sliced, on two pieces melba toast (protein, vitamins). Add a tad of salt – heaven! Melba toast is only 12 or 13 cals a slice.